Minister of state for petroleum Ibe Kachikwus house gotted by fire

Residence of the minister of state for petroleum Mr Ibe Kachikwu is reportedly gotten by fire. The fire was said to have happened on Sunday evening.

According to report, the fire allegedly started from the ministers bedroom due to a suspected electrical foul of the rooms air conditioner. The Minster was also said to not be around when it occured,  but the fire service has respond swiftly where the fire was put down before it escalates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *